Knicks vs Hawks Game Info
New York Knicks (10-47, 6-24 Away) vs Atlanta Hawks (19-38, 9-`6 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Kevin Knox wrecks Ben Simmons and the DeAndre Brandon Knight face returns pic.twitter.com/v5YkOLtnhu— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) February 14, 2019
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+250) | ATL: (-320)
Spread: NYK: +7.5 (-110) | ATL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYK: (24%) | ATL: (76%)
The NY Knicks and the Atlanta Hawks are two of the NBA's most storied franchises. In the all-time series the teams are square, with a record of 110-110.類— WSN (@WSNsports) February 13, 2019
Both the Hawks and the Knicks would stand pat with a win or loss.#TrueToAtlanta #NewYorkForever https://t.co/ylgbKL8ZcQ
Knicks vs Hawks Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 12-14-1 against the spread as a road underdog this season.
- New York is 1-19 straight up in its last 20 games.
- New York is 2-1 SU against Atlanta this season.
- Atlanta is 8-17 ATS as a home team this season.
- Atlanta is 2-6 SU in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in two of the three times these teams met this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of New York's last six road games.
Knicks vs Hawks Prop Bet
All Knicks-Hawks betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin:
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.