Pac-12 Championship Game Info:
Game Info: No. 17 Utah Utes (9-3,
Date: Friday, Nov. 30
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Pac-12 Championship Betting Info:
All betting odds, lines and prop bets, provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – updated as of Thursday, Nov. 29 at 12:50 p.m. EST
- Moneyline: UTAH: (+180) | WASH: (-225)
- Spread: UTAH: +5.5 (-110) | WASH: -5.5 (-110)
- Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
- Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTAH: (33%) | WASH: (67%)
- Records Against the Spread:
Pac-12 Championship Injury Report:
- UTAH: RB – Devonta'e Henry-Cole (OUT - Arm)
- UTAH: QB – Tyler Huntley (OUT - Collarbone)
- UTAH: RB – Zack Moss (OUT - Knee)
- UTAH: WR – Bryan Thompson (OUT - Undisclosed)
- WASH: WR – Quinten Pounds (OUT - Knee)
Pac-12 Championship Interesting Stats:
- Friday night will be Utah's first appearance in the Pac-12 Championship Game in program history and Washington's second.
- Washington and Utah met earlier this year in Salt Lake City when the Huskies defeated the Utes, 21-7.
- Despite the 45-point over/under total, five of the last seven Pac-12 champions have scored at least 38 points in the title game – including Washington's 41 points in their 2016 title win.
- Since Utah joined the Pac-12 in 2011, Washington holds an impressive 5-1 record against the Utes. The Huskies also boast an 11-1 all-time record over Utah.
Pac-12 Championship Best Prop Bets:
- First Half Away Team (Utah) Total: Under 9.5 Points (-105) –
- Home Team (Washington) Total Points: Over 25 Points (-110) – The Huskies have already gone on the road and hung 21 points on Utah in a Week 4 win, and Friday night's title game is on a neutral field. The Utes defense has only allowed more than 25 points in two games this season – both of which were losses.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.