Indians vs Tigers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Prediction - MLB Opening Day Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Indians vs Tigers Game Info
Cleveland Indians (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Indians vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-174) | DET: (+146)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (-112) | DET: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 7 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (74%) | DET: (26%)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+4000) | DET: (+10000)
Indians vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
Indians: Shane Bieber (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Tigers: Matthew Boyd (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Indians vs Tigers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Indians vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cleveland's last seven games against an American League opponent.
- Detroit is 1-13 straight up in its last 14 home games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Detroit's last 20 games against and American League opponent.
Indians vs Tigers Stats
- Cleveland averaged 4.19 runs per game last season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Cleveland surrendered 3.73 runs per game last season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Detroit averaged 4.29 runs per game last season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Detroit surrendered 5.48 runs per game last season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.