In MLB action on Friday, the Colorado Rockies play the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (59-79) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (65-71)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-120) | ARI: (+102)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (-192) | ARI: +1.5 (+155)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are German Marquez (8-10) for the Colorado Rockies, and Zach Davies (2-4) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (52.6%)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Diamondbacks, Colorado is the favorite at -118, and Arizona is -100 playing on the road.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Rockies are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Diamondbacks. The Rockies are -192 to cover the spread, while the Diamondbacks are +155.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- A combined run total of 10 has been set for Rockies-Diamondbacks on September 9, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been chosen as favorites in 24 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (66.7%) in those games.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious 12 times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of their 137 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 42-54 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.8% of those games).
- Arizona has gone 38-50 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer (43.2%).
- Arizona has played in 133 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-70-2).