Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs Western Conference Finals — Game 5 (PHX Leads 3-1)
No. 4 Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 21-15 Away) vs. No. 2 Phoenix Suns (51-21, 27-9 Home)
Date: Monday, June 28, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Phoenix Suns Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Clippers vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+184) | PHX: (-220)
Spread: LAC: +5.5 (-114) | PHX: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 215 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (57%) | PHX: (43%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+3200) | PHX: (-110)
Clippers vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Suns Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 1-4 straight up in their last five road games.
- The Clippers are 13-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last 19 games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Phoenix's last six games against the Clippers.
- Phoenix defeated the Clippers, 84-80, in Game 4 of this series on June 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.