Dodgers vs Phillies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (64-34, 27-22 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (49-47, 29-21 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 12:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Dodgers vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-108) | PHI: (-108)
Spread: LAD: +1.5 (-225) | PHI: -1.5 (+186)
Total: 9 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 49% | PHI: 51%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Ross Stripling (4-3, 3.65 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (8-2, 3.63 ERA)
Dodgers vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six home games against the Dodgers.
- Philadelphia is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 home games against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Phillies Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Ross Stripling is 1-0 with a 4.95 ERA in six career appearances (three starts) against Philadelphia.
- Aaron Nola is 2-0 with a 2.84 ERA in three career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Dodgers) Total Runs: Over 4.5 (-110) – Already averaging the fifth-most runs per game (5.41) in MLB heading into Thursday's matchup, the Dodgers have been on an even more impressive scoring tear as of late. Los Angeles is averaging 10.33 runs per contest over its last three games, all three of which have come against the Phillies.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.