Ohio State vs Houston Game Info
No. 11 Ohio State Buckeyes (20-14) vs. No. 3 Houston Cougars (32-3)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
Ohio State vs Houston Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+220) | HOU: (-280)
Spread: OSU: +6 (-110) | HOU: -6 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OSU: 24% | HOU: 76%
Ohio State vs Houston Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 22-12-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Ohio State is 15-19 ATS this season.
- The total has gone under in 20 of Houston's 35 games this season.
- The total has gone over in 17 of Ohio State's 34 games this season.
The #Buckeyes next opponent, the Houston Cougars, are a perfect 23-0 when scoring 70 or more points in a game. Can the #OhioState defense show up against and impose its will and give the team a shot at the Sweet Sixteen? https://t.co/MUKeRnBnek pic.twitter.com/KDZIHx9Gca— Kevin Noon (@Kevin_Noon) March 23, 2019
Ohio State vs Houston Prop Bet
All Ohio State-Houston betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Houston) Total Points: Under 69.5 (-120) – The Houston Cougars have done a great job beating up on opponents in the American Athletic Conference this season, but the Ohio State Buckeyes are a much different team. The Buckeyes only surrender 66.0 points per game (PPG), which is good enough for the No. 37 scoring defense in the nation. The Buckeyes also held the Iowa State Cyclones' dynamic offense to just 59 points in the first round, which bodes well for their chances against Houston.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.