UCF vs Duke Game Info
No. 9 UCF Knights (24-8) vs. No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (30-5)
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 5:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena – Columbia, SC
UCF vs Duke Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (+680) | DUKE: (-1025)
Spread: UCF: +13 (-110) | DUKE: -13 (-110)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UCF: 23% | DUKE: 77%
UCF vs Duke Betting Trends & Stats
- UCF is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in road or neutral-site games this season.
- UCF is 3-3 ATS as an underdog this season.
- UCF 3-2 ATS as a road underdog this season.
- Duke is 9-9 ATS in road or neutral-site games this season.
- Duke is 7-8 ATS as a favorite on the road or in neutral-site games this season.
1-seed Duke vs. 9-seed UCF— ESPN (@espn) March 23, 2019
6-foot-7, 285 lbs. vs. 7-foot-6, 310 lbs.
Bring on Zion Williamson vs. Tacko Fall pic.twitter.com/uOPy8p9qyV
UCF vs Duke Prop Bet
All UCF vs Duke betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Duke) Total Points: Under 78 (-110) – Duke might have had the nation's sixth-best offense this season, scoring 83.5 points per game, but it never had to go up against a player like 7' 6" Tacko Fall of UCF. The Knights' center averages 2.6 blocks per game and has the ability to affect almost every shot in the paint. His presence will inherently force Duke to take more jump shots and 3-pointers. And Duke is not a good 3-point shooting team. The Blue Devils shoot 30.5 percent from beyond the arc, one of the worst percentages in the nation.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.