Find your path to victory
This year, we’re giving you more ways to win in one of the biggest weekends of the football season. With over $6M in total prizes, including bonus rewards for WFFC Live Finalists, this is one weekend you don’t want to miss.
$2,000,000 — 75 spots
Win your way to the Live Final in NYC to get loads of bonus perks and compete for the $500K top prize.
$4,000,000 — 18,181 spots
Play online for a $1M Championship grand prize — with more qualifiers, more finalists, and more money.
$250,000 — 10 spots
We’ve teamed up with DRAFT to give you another way to win. Pick your team in a snake draft to qualify now.
The ultimate VIP experience
Win a WFFC Live Final qualifier contest to get a share of $2M in prizes — and all this:
Trip for two to NYC, including flights and three nights of hotel accommodations
Exclusive access to the Tailgate Party at the Meadowlands on 12/15
VIP invitation for two to the WFFC Live Final Viewing Party on 12/16
$100 in FanDuel Sportsbook bet credit for you and your guest
Entry into the $50K Single Game Championship & VIP tickets to the HOU vs NYJ game
Entry into the WFFC Fan Championship
Access to our WFFC After Party at the brand new Playboy Club in NYC
Check out the action from some of our previous live events
Live Final Prize Pool
4th - 75th Prizes
Fan Championship Prize Pool
4th - 3,465th Prizes
Get the VIP treatment
Want to play in the Fan Championship and come to all the events in NYC? Keep an eye out for special WFFC Fan Championship qualifiers marked with WFFC Trip Included. Win one of those, and we’ll fly you out to NYC for all the festivities.
2018 WFFC Finalists
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the 2018 World Fantasy Football Championship Weekend (“WFFC”). The WFFC consists of a series of qualifier contests (“WFFC Qualifiers”) and culminates with the WFFC Finals contest and viewing party on Sunday, December 16, 2018 (“WFFC Finals”). Here are the detailed rules for the WFFC.
Players may qualify for the WFFC Finals by winning an entry via WFFC Qualifiers. The WFFC Finals will include a total of seventy-five (75) entries. FanDuel will run WFFC Qualifiers starting on September 9, 2018. Each WFFC Qualifier will award at least one entry into the WFFC Finals, though FanDuel reserves the right to run WFFC Qualifiers that award more than one entry (“Super Qualifiers”). FanDuel also reserves the right to award entries into the WFFC Finals in its own discretion.
In each WFFC Qualifier, the entrant whose team scores the most fantasy points will secure one entry into the WFFC Finals (“Qualifier Winner”). Super Qualifiers may award entry into the WFFC to multiple finishers (“Super Qualifier Winners” and, collectively with Qualifier Winners, “Finalists”).
The prize for each Finalist includes one (1) entry into the WFFC Finals contest on Sunday, December 16, 2018 and one (1) entry into the $50K NFL Single Game Championship contest (“SGC”) on Saturday, December 15, 2018; and a trip package consisting of $1,000 airfare and transportation credit, three (3) nights’ accommodations for two (2) people, and entry for two (2) people to the following events: the SGC live viewing party at Metlife Stadium on Saturday, December 15, 2018; the WFFC live final viewing party on Sunday, December 16, 2018; the SGC Tailgate party on Saturday, December 15, 2018; and the WFFC Playboy Party hosted by Playboy on Sunday, December 16, 2018 (collectively, the “Trip Package”). Approximate Retail Value of the Trip Package is $5,000. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Airfare credit will be deposited in Finalist’s account; Finalist is responsible for making all travel arrangements. The entry into the WFFC Finals and Trip Package are non-transferable, except where noted otherwise in these terms and conditions. Additional guests may be able to attend the Saturday and Sunday events, but will be subject to additional charges. Entry for additional guests is NOT guaranteed and will be evaluated on an ongoing basis, factoring in event capacity, overall group size, event space capacity, and catering & staffing resources.
Users are only eligible to win a maximum of five (5) entries into the WFFC Finals. Should a user win a second entry into the WFFC through a Qualifier, they may choose between receiving an additional transferable Trip Package (plane ticket, hotel accommodations, and a pair of tickets to the viewing parties per entry) for an individual of his or her choosing OR a cash value option of 75% of the trip package ($3,750). This choice shall also be offered to a user winning a third, fourth, or fifth entry. Once a user wins five entries into the WFFC Final, he is ineligible to win any additional entries into the WFFC Final. Any user who enters a lineup in a WFFC Qualifier or Super Qualifier that finishes in a position to win an entry into the WFFC Final but would result in the user having an excess of five (5) entries into the WFFC Final will be awarded the cash value of the entry into the WFFC in lieu of winning another seat in the WFFC Final.
Super Qualifiers may be held, in which multiple entries into the WFFC Final are awarded. In a Super Qualifier the users with the highest scoring entries will win an entry into the WFFC Final in accordance with the number of entries into the WFFC Final being offered in that particular Super Qualifier. For example, if FanDuel announces that three entries into the WFFC Final will be awarded in a specific Super Qualifier, then the three highest scoring entries in that Super Qualifier will each win one entry into the WFFC Final.
WFFC Teams and scoring
Each WFFC Qualifier, as well as the WFFC Finals, will use standard FanDuel NFL rosters and scoring rules, as explained here: https://www.fanduel.com/rules.
In the event of a tie for an entry into the WFFC Final in a WFFC Qualifier or Super Qualifier, the tied players will play a one-day 'playoff' contest to determine finishing position. The playoff will be a Head-to-Head or private league contest using standard FanDuel NFL rosters and scoring rules. All other ties (whether in the WFFC Final or in a Qualifier) will result in the tied players splitting the prizes for the tied finishing positions.
Prizes for the WFFC Final and Qualifiers
Each Qualifier will award an entry into the WFFC Finals (cash value of $27,333.33), and Trip Package (retail value of $5,000) to the first place finisher (or top eligible finishers for Super Qualifiers). Any other prizes for Qualifiers and Super Qualifiers will be published in advance of users being able to enter such contests. Upon winning a Qualifier or Super Qualifier, Finalists will also receive a cash prize equal to the minimum possible payout for the WFFC Finals (“Early Prize”). Should a Finalist be deemed ineligible for the WFFC Finals, then he or she forfeits any right to receive any Early Prize.
The first place finisher in the WFFC Finals will receive a cash prize of $500,000. All other prizes for the WFFC Finals will be published when the first WFFC Qualifiers are created. Any Early Prize paid out to Finalists will be deducted from any prizes won in the WFFC Finals.
Eligibility for WFFC
Participation in the WFFC Finals and the payment of any prize won at the WFFC Finals are contingent on strict compliance with the WFFC Finals Affidavit of Eligibility. For example, no promotion of other websites or business - of any kind - is allowed by Finalists at any events hosted by FanDuel from December 14, 2018 through Sunday, December 16,2018, unless explicit written permission has been granted by FanDuel in advance. FanDuel reserves the right to revoke attendance privileges at any event hosted by FanDuel should a Finalist violate the terms of the WFFC Finals Affidavit of Eligibility.
Contestants are only eligible to qualify for a maximum of five seats in the WFFC Finals.
The WFFC Live Final
As described in further detail in the WFFC Finals Affidavit of Eligibility, Finalists agree that their full names, location and/or photos and videos will be used for marketing purposes. They also agree to speak to bloggers and other journalists and media personnel where applicable prior to, during and after the event, and they agree to participate in additional FanDuel marketing activities, all without additional compensation. Any Finalist unprepared to adhere to this requirement will be disqualified have his or her finishing position swapped with the first eligible runner-up that week.
Publicity for WFFC Finalists
The WFFC Finalists will be given accommodations for the nights of December 14th, 15th and 16th, 2018 in New York City, NY. If a Finalist cannot make the trip due to circumstances that FanDuel, in its sole discretion, deems extreme and outside the Finalists control, FanDuel may authorize the Finalist to nominate one other person to attend the WFFC Finals in his or her place. However, the Finalist will still be expected to fulfill his or her publicity obligations.
One ticket for guests to the Saturday and Sunday events is included; there will be a fee for additional guests, and space for additional guests at either event is not guaranteed.
The WFFC Fan Championship
Users can gain entry into the WFFC Fan Championship by winning satellite contests (“Satellites”) or paying an entry fee directly after December 10, 2018 (“Direct Entry”). Satellites will run weekly starting on Sunday, September 9, 2018. The cost of Direct Entry is $250. At FanDuel’s discretion, FanDuel may run WFFC Fan Championship super satellites that award users with a trip to NYC for the WFFC Weekend. However, any Winners of a trip to NYC won through the WFFC Fan Championship will not be awarded a seat in the WFFC Live Final. Further, FanDuel reserves the right to award entries into the WFFC Fan Championship in its own discretion.
Additional WFFC terms and conditions
Affidavit of Eligibility
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in the World Fantasy Football Championship (“WFFC”), and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I agree as follows:
- I represent that the information provided above is accurate and complete. I represent that I was not physically located in Alabama, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, Texas, or Washington at the time of entry into any WFFC Qualifier, Super Qualifier or the WFFC Final. I agree to bring government-issued photo identification to the WFFC Final Event (defined below) for FanDuel to verify my identity and date of birth.
- I reaffirm my agreement to:
- The FanDuel WFFC Rules, provided at Fanduel.com/campaign-WFFC
- I agree to attend the WFFC Final on Sunday, December 18, 2018. Should I finish in the top three spots in the WFFC final and not attend the awards ceremony, I will be eligible to receive only 50% of any prize money I otherwise would win at the WFFC Final unless I obtain FanDuel’s written permission at least 48 hours prior to the official start time of the Saturday WFFC Final. Because of anticipated media presence and the significant marketing value the Saturday event has for FanDuel, and because the value of my participation in the Saturday event cannot be calculated with precision but likely is proportional to my ranking in the results of the WFFC Final, I agree that this prize reduction is a reasonable method for compensating the company for the losses it will sustain by reason of my failure to fully participate in the Saturday event.
- I agree to refrain from any behavior or communication during the WFFC Final Event weekend that would harm the image or reputation of FanDuel, the WFFC Final Events or the FanDuel user community.
- I will participate in the following, without requesting additional compensation from FanDuel or any third party:
- I will speak with any interested bloggers and other journalists and media personnel throughout the WFFC Final Event, including when such personnel are recording the conversation for publication.
- At FanDuel’s request, I will participate in a specified number of other hours of any FanDuel marketing-related activities that FanDuel organizes (whether during the WFFC Final Events weekend or otherwise, at FanDuel’s discretion), such as participating in FanDuel marketing photo shoots or interviews with the media, and I agree that my local travel to and from such activities will take place at my own expense and will not count toward the hour total. I agree to be available for these marketing-related activities from 30 days before the WFFC Final until 90 days after it.
- If I win first, second or third place in the WFFC Final, the total hours for these activities will be 30.
- Otherwise, the total hours will be 5.
- During the WFFC Final and at the party the night before the WFFC Final, I will not participate in any promotional or marketing-related activities for other daily fantasy websites.
- I agree that FanDuel and its service providers may use my name, any biographical information that I provide to FanDuel, image, likeness, photo, and voice for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes before and after the WFFC Final without additional notice or compensation.
- FanDuel and its service providers may photograph, film, videotape, record and/or portray my name, voice, portrayal, actions and/or likeness in connection with the events and activities described in this Affidavit of Eligibility (“Images”). I grant FanDuel ownership of any copyright or other rights I may have in the Images. I grant FanDuel an irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right to publish, distribute, copy, perform and otherwise use in any manner the Images and derivative works thereof, in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or without any name, and in conjunction with any biographical information that I have provided to FanDuel, or without any such biographical information in any medium, and in all media now or hereafter known, including over the Internet, for promotion, advertising, trade or commerce, or for any other purpose whatsoever. I also grant FanDuel an irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right to publish and otherwise use my name for such purposes, whether or not in connection with the Images. I consent to the digital compositing or distortion of the Images, including any changes or alterations as to color, size, shape, perspective, context, foreground or background or associated audio. I also consent to the use of any published matter in conjunction with such Images. I waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection with the Images or my name or the use to which they may be applied. I release and discharge FanDuel and its service providers and assigns from any liability in connection with their use of the Images or my name, including without limitation any claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This grant of rights is binding upon me and my heirs, estate, legal representatives, and assigns.