The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the New York Yankees facing the Tampa Bay Rays.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (79-54) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (74-57)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-126) | TB: (+108)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+134) | TB: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Frankie Montas (4-11), and Shawn Armstrong (2-1) getting the nod for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (51.6%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -126 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +108 underdog despite being at home.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rays. The Yankees are +134 to cover, and the Rays are -162.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
- The Yankees-Rays contest on September 4 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 69, or 60.5%, of the 114 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 63 times in 105 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 59 of their 127 opportunities.
- The Rays have won 42.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (18-24).
- Tampa Bay is 9-15 (winning just 37.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- In the 128 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-60-10).