The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the Chicago Cubs.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Cubs Game Info
- New York Yankees (43-16) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-35)
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-230) | CHC: (+190)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-108) | CHC: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Yankees vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will give the start to Jameson Taillon (6-1, 2.73 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Cubs will turn to Keegan Thompson (6-1, 3.17 ERA).
Yankees vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (70.2%)
Yankees vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Yankees, Chicago is the underdog at +190, and New York is -230 playing at home.
Yankees vs Cubs Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Cubs. The Yankees are -108 to cover, and the Cubs are -111.
Yankees vs Cubs Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Yankees-Cubs on June 12, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Yankees vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 37, or 71.2%, of the 52 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, New York has been victorious four times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -275 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 24 of their 56 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have won 14 of the 38 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (36.8%).
- Chicago has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +225 or longer.
- In the 58 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-27-4).