The New York Yankees are among the MLB squads playing on Friday, up against the Houston Astros.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Astros Game Info
- New York Yankees (52-18) vs. Houston Astros (43-26)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-134) | HOU: (+114)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+168) | HOU: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Yankees vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will send out Luis Severino to face Justin Verlander of the Houston Astros.
Yankees vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (56.8%)
Yankees vs Astros Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Yankees, Houston is the underdog at +114, and New York is -134 playing at home.
Yankees vs Astros Spread
- The Astros are +1.5 on the spread (-205 to cover), and New York is +168 to cover the runline.
Yankees vs Astros Over/Under
- Yankees versus Astros on June 24 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 45, or 72.6%, of the 62 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 41-16 when favored by -126 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 31 of their 67 opportunities.
- The Astros have been the underdog on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They've gone 4-6 in those games.
- Houston has played four times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, and lost each game.
- Houston has played in 65 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-41-2).