The New York Yankees versus the Chicago Cubs is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Cubs Game Info
- New York Yankees (42-16) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-34)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-245) | CHC: (+200)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-120) | CHC: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Yankees vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will hand the ball to Jordan Montgomery (1-1, 3.02 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Cubs will turn to Matt Swarmer (1-0, 1.50 ERA).
Yankees vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (72.8%)
Yankees vs Cubs Moneyline
Chicago is a +200 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -245 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Cubs Spread
The Cubs are +1.5 on the spread (+100 to cover), and New York is -120 to cover the runline.
Yankees vs Cubs Over/Under
Yankees versus Cubs, on June 11, has an over/under of 9, with the over being +102 and the under -124.
Yankees vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 36 wins in the 51 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious six times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -260 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 24 of their 55 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 37.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (14-23).
- Chicago has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of +215 or longer.
- In the 57 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-26-4).