MLB action on Thursday includes the New York Yankees playing the Houston Astros.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Astros Game Info
- New York Yankees (56-20) vs. Houston Astros (47-27)
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Yankees vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-120) | HOU: (+102)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+134) | HOU: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Luis Severino (4-2) for the New York Yankees, and Luis Garcia (5-5) for the Houston Astros.
Yankees vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (54.8%)
Yankees vs Astros Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Astros, New York is the favorite at -120, and Houston is +102 playing at home.
Yankees vs Astros Spread
The Yankees are at the Astros and are favored by 1.5 runs (+134 to cover) on the runline. Houston is -162 to cover.
Yankees vs Astros Over/Under
The over/under for the Yankees versus Astros contest on June 30 has been set at 8, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 49 wins in the 68 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won 45 of 63 games when listed as at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 33 of their 73 opportunities.
- The Astros have been the moneyline underdog 13 total times this season. They've gone 6-7 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Houston has gone 5-5 (50%).
- Houston has played in 71 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-45-2).