On Monday in the MLB, the Chicago White Sox are up against the Minnesota Twins.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Twins Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (38-39) vs. Minnesota Twins (45-37)
- Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-130) | MIN: (+110)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+152) | MIN: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
White Sox vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Johnny Cueto (2-4) for the Chicago White Sox, and Dylan Bundy (4-4) for the Minnesota Twins.
White Sox vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (52.5%)
White Sox vs Twins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Twins-White Sox, Minnesota is the underdog at +110, and Chicago is -130 playing at home.
White Sox vs Twins Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Twins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The White Sox are +152 to cover the runline, with the Twins being -184.
White Sox vs Twins Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for White Sox-Twins on July 4, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
White Sox vs Twins Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 37 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (59.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Chicago has won 21 of 34 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 33 of their 73 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Twins have put together an 11-13 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.8% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Minnesota has a record of 8-10 (44.4%).
- In the 71 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-34-5).