The Chicago White Sox versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (56-55) vs. Kansas City Royals (46-66)
- Date: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-188) | KC: (+158)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-104) | KC: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Dylan Cease (12-4), and Zack Greinke (3-7) taking the ball for the Kansas City Royals.
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (59.3%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Chicago is a -188 favorite on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +158 underdog at home.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (-115 to cover), and Chicago is -104 to cover the runline.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the White Sox-Royals contest on August 11, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 34, or 56.7%, of the 60 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 6-4 when favored by -188 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 43 of their 99 opportunities.
- The Royals have a 30-48 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.5% of those games).
- Kansas City has a 5-22 record (winning just 18.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +158 or longer.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 101 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 50 of those games (50-47-4).