White Sox vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Chicago White Sox play the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Rockies Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (72-69) vs. Colorado Rockies (61-80)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-205) | COL: (+172)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+105) | COL: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
White Sox vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Michael Kopech (4-9) for the Chicago White Sox, and Chad Kuhl (6-8) for the Colorado Rockies.
White Sox vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (65.5%)
White Sox vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Rockies, Chicago is the favorite at -205, and Colorado is +172 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (-126 to cover), and Chicago is +105 to cover the runline.
White Sox vs Rockies Over/Under
- White Sox versus Rockies on September 13 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
White Sox vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been victorious in 45, or 56.2%, of the 80 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 7-3 when favored by -205 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 57 of their 128 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have won 45 of the 113 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (39.8%).
- Colorado is 9-25 (winning only 26.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +172 or longer.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 140 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 69 of those games (69-66-5).