Warriors vs. Suns Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
- Coverage: TNT
The 2022-23 NBA season continues on Tuesday with seven more games, including a battle between the Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors. The Suns rank eighth in the Western Conference with a 20-21 record, while the Warriors check in sixth with a 20-20 record. This lines up as a great game.
Phoenix enters on a six-game losing streak that was extended due to a 112-98 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday. Meanwhile, Golden State fell short in a 115-101 loss to the Orlando Magic on Saturday and has dropped back-to-back home games. Which team will bounce back on Tuesday?
Warriors vs. Suns Odds & Spread
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GSW: (-620) | PHO: (+460)
- Spread: GSW: -11.5 (-110) | PHO: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 229.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Warriors enter this contest as clear home favorites on moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 10 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 229.5 points, which is about average when compared to Tuesday's projected totals.
Warriors vs. Suns Betting Trends
- The Warriors have compiled an 18-20-1 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving the Warriors have hit the over 21 times out of 40 chances this season.
- Suns games this season have hit the over on 18 of 40 set point totals (45%).
- Against the spread, Golden State has played better when playing at home, covering 14 times in 21 home games, and four times in 18 road games.
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Phoenix has a better winning percentage at home (.524, 11-10-0 record) than on the road (.474, 9-10-0).
Warriors vs. Suns Prediction & Pick
This game has far less juice than usual given the injuries suffered by superstars Stephen Curry and Devin Booker. It's a game that still has massive playoff implications, though. Both teams are fighting to stay out of the play-in games and a win on Tuesday would go a long way in building momentum.
I'm going to give the edge to the Warriors here. Golden State has posted an impressive average scoring margin of +7.6 at the Chase Center (No. 6 in NBA) and averages 119.5 points per home game (No. 5 in NBA). On the other side, Phoenix is averaging a dismal 94.0 points over its last three games.
Phoenix is also 1-5 straight up in its last six away games, so I'll back Golden State with confidence.
Final Score Prediction: Warriors: 122 | Suns: 112
Warriors vs. Suns Best Bet
Yes, Phoenix has failed to surpass the 100-point mark in any of its last four games and will be without Booker as well as Chris Paul for this game. However, this is a perfect spot for the Suns' role players to step up. Golden State plays at the fastest pace in the NBA, which means shots will be flying tonight.
These teams have already met twice this season. Mikal Bridges dropped 40 points across those contests, while Deandre Ayton chipped in with 30 points and 21 rebounds. The depth is still there for Phoenix and the total has hit the over in six of Golden State's last eight games played on a Tuesday.
Bet: Over 229.5 Points (-110)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.