Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UTSA Roadrunners and North Texas Mean Green.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UTSA vs North Texas Point Spread
The Roadrunners are 10.5-point road favorites against the Mean Green. UTSA is -108 to cover the spread, while North Texas is -112 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
UTSA vs North Texas Over/Under
The over/under for the UTSA vs North Texas Week 13 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UTSA vs North Texas Moneyline
The Roadrunners vs Mean Green moneyline has UTSA as a -470 favorite, while North Texas is the +340 underdog at home.
UTSA vs North Texas Betting Trends
- UTSA is 4-4 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against North Texas.
- UTSA defeated North Texas, 49-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- UTSA is 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- North Texas is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of UTSA's last six games against North Texas.
- The total has hit the under in seven of North Texas' last eight games played in November.
UTSA vs North Texas Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UTSA wins (91.4%)
UTSA vs North Texas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTSA: (-470) | UNT: (+340)
Spread: UTSA: -10.5 (-108) | UNT: +10.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!