Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Utah Utes and USC Trojans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Utah vs USC Point Spread
The Trojans are 3.5-point home favorites against the Utes. USC is +104 to cover the spread, while Utah is -128 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Utah vs USC Over/Under
The over/under for the Utah vs USC Week 6 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Utah vs USC Moneyline
The Trojans vs Utes moneyline has USC as a -162 favorite, while Utah is the +132 underdog on the road.
Utah vs USC Betting Trends
- USC is 11-4 in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- USC defeated Utah, 33-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Utah is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- USC is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Utah's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of USC's last six games against Utah.
Utah vs USC Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+132) | USC: (-162)
Spread: UTAH: +3.5 (-128) | USC: -3.5 (+104)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (N/A) | USC: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.