UFC Vegas 54 Fight Card, Odds, Predictions & Schedule This Weekend
After an incredibly exciting UFC 274 event last weekend, the UFC is back at the APEX in Las Vegas on May 14 for the UFC Vegas 54 fight card.
There are no championships on the line this week, but the main event is a Light Heavyweight bout between Jan Blachowicz vs Aleksandar Rakic, and the winner could easily find themselves fighting the winner of Glover Teixeira vs. Jiri Prochazka as the next challenger for the UFC Light Heavyweight title.
Here's the full fight card, including odds and predictions for each bout at UFC Vegas 54.
UFC Vegas 54 Fight Card This Weekend
Click any matchup for The Duel's full betting preview.
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Aleksandar Rakic
- Ryan Spann vs. Ion Cutelaba
- Davey Grant vs. Louis Smolka
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Amanda Ribas
- Frank Camacho vs. Manuel Torres
- Jake Hadley vs. Allan Nascimento
UFC Vegas 54 Undercard and Prelims
- Viviane Araujo vs. Andrea Lee
- Michael Johnson vs. Alan Patrick
- Virna Jandiroba vs. Angela Hill
- Tatsuro Taira vs. Carlos Candelario
- Nick Maximov vs. Andre Petroski
UFC Vegas 54 Schedule & Start Time
The UFC Vegas 54 main card is scheduled to begin at 10:00 p.m. ET. Blachowicz vs Rakic will be the final fight on the six-fight card, so the start time for the main event will depend on how long the earlier fights go. The five-fight preliminary card is scheduled for a 7:30 p.m. ET start time.
UFC Vegas 54 Odds and Predictions
UFC Vegas 54 odds are from FanDuel Sportsbooks, and predictions are from Tapology.
- Rakic (-198) def. Blachowicz (+166)
- Cutelaba (-225) def. Spann (+188)
- Grant (-300) def. Smolka (+245)
- Chookagian (-172) def. Ribas (+144)
- Torres (-132) def. Camacho (+112)
- Hadley (-235) def. Nascimento (+194)
- Lee (-116) def. Araujo (-102)
- Johnson (-136) def. Patrick (+116)
- Jandiroba (-184) def. Hill (+154)
- Taira (-290) def. Candelario (+235)
- Maximov (-375) def. Petroski (+300)
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.