UFC on ESPN 44 Fight Card, Schedule and Start Time
Saturday's UFC on ESPN 44 fight card is going live from T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri, which means viewers should be ready for a late night of stellar bouts between some of the best fighters in the sport.
Here's everything you need to know about the UFC fight card and schedule this weekend.
All times Eastern time, odds available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
What Time Does UFC Start?
The UFC on ESPN 44 preliminary card kicks off at 5:30 p.m. ET, while the main card takes over at 8:30 p.m. ET.
What Time Does UFC on ESPN 44 Start Central Time/Mountain Time/Pacific Time?
For viewers across the country, the UFC on ESPN 44 main card will start at 7:30 p.m. Central Time, 6:30 p.m. Mountain Time and 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
UFC on ESPN 44 Schedule
Preliminary Card (eight fights): 5:30 p.m. ET - 8:30 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+)
Main Card (six fights): 8:30 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+)
UFC on ESPN 44 Fight Card
Fights ordered from earliest to latest.
UFC on ESPN 44 Preliminary Card
- Joselyne Edwards vs. Lucie Pudilova — Women's Bantamweight
- Aaron Phillips vs. Gaston Bolanos — Bantamweight
- Bruna Brasil vs. Denise Gomes — Women's Strawweight
- Lando Vannata vs. Daniel Zellhuber — Lightweight
- Gillian Robertson vs. Piera Rodriguez — Women's Strawweight
- Zak Cummings vs. Ed Herman — Light Heavyweight
- Brandon Royval vs. Matheus Nicolau — Flyweight
- Bill Algeo vs. T.J. Brown — Featherweight
UFC on ESPN 44 Main Card
- Clay Guida vs. Rafa Garcia — Lightweight
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Chris Gutierrez — Bantamweight
- Ion Cutelaba vs. Tanner Boser — Light Heavyweight
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Azamat Murzakanov — Light Heavyweight
- Edson Barboza vs. Billy Quarantillo — Featherweight
- Max Holloway vs. Arnold Allen — Featherweight
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.