The UFC is slated to take over the UBS Arena in Elmont, NY on Saturday, July 16 for UFC Long Island.
This week's event is headlined by a featherweight clash between Brian Ortega and Yair Rodriguez. Both men are extremely close to being in title contention, with Ortega being the No. 2-ranked featherweight while Rodriguez sits at No. 3.
Of course, the main event isn't the only important matchup this week.
Here's the full fight card, including odds and predictions for each bout at UFC Long Island.
UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Rodriguez Fight Card This Weekend
Click any matchup for The Duel's full betting preview, including odds, predictions and stats.
- Brian Ortega vs. Yair Rodriguez
- Amanda Lemos vs. Michelle Waterson
- Li Jingliang vs. Muslim Salikhov
- Matt Schnell vs. Su Mudaerji
- Charles Jourdain vs. Shane Burgos
- Lauren Murphy vs. Miesha Tate
UFC Long Island Undercard and Prelims
- Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Puna Soriano
- Jack Shore vs. Ricky Simon
- Da Un Jung vs. Dustin Jacoby
- Bill Algeo vs. Herbert Burns
- Dustin Stoltzfus vs. Dwight Grant
- Emily Ducote vs. Jessica Penne
UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Rodriguez Schedule & Start Time
The UFC Long Island main card is scheduled to begin at 2:00 p.m. ET. Ortega vs. Rodriguez will be the final fight on the six-fight main card, so the start time for the main event will depend on how long the earlier fights go. The six-fight preliminary card is scheduled for an 11:00 a.m. ET start time.
UFC Long Island Odds and Predictions
- Ortega (-178) def. Rodriguez (+144) - 73%
- Lemos (-340) def. Waterson (+260) - 85%
- Salikhov (-164) def. Li (+134) - 65%
- Mudaerji (-280) def. Schnell (+220) - 81%
- Burgos (-170) def. Jourdain (+138) - 74%
- Tate (-215) def. Murphy (+172) - 72%
- Soriano (-230) def. Lungiambula (+184) - 89%
- Shore (-156) def. Da Silva (+144) - 81%
- Jackson (-700) def. Simon (+132) - 72%
- Algeo (-215) def. Burns (+180) - 58%
- Jacoby (+100) def. Jung (-118) - 51%
- Grant (-108) def. Stoltzfus (-108) - 69%
- Ducote (-156) def. Penne (+132) - 71%
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.