UFC on ESPN 43 Fight Card, Schedule and Start Time
Saturday's UFC on ESPN 43 fight card is going live from AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas, which means viewers should be ready for a late night of stellar bouts between some of the best fighters in the sport.
Here's everything you need to know about the UFC fight card and schedule this weekend.
All times Eastern time, odds available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
What Time Does UFC Start?
After being in London last weekend, the UFC returns with a normal start time for American viewers. The preliminary card kicks off at 4 p.m. ET while the main card takes over at 7 p.m. ET.
What Time Does UFC on ESPN 43 Start Central Time/Mountain Time/Pacific Time?
For viewers across the country, the UFC on ESPN 43 main card will start at 6 p.m. Central Time, 5 p.m. Mountain Time and 4 p.m. Pacific Time.
UFC on ESPN 43 Schedule
Preliminary Card (six fights): 4 p.m. ET - 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+)
Main Card (six fights): 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+)
UFC on ESPN 43 Fight Card
Fights ordered from earliest to latest.
UFC on ESPN 43 Preliminary Card
- Victor Altamirano vs. Vinicius Salvador — Flyweight
- Manuel Torres vs. Trey Ogden — Lightweight
- C.J. Vergara vs. Daniel da Silva — Flyweight
- Trevin Giles vs. Preston Parsons — Welterweight
- Steven Peterson vs. Lucas Alexander — Featherweight
- Daniel Pineda vs. Tucker Lutz — Featherweight
UFC on ESPN 43 Main Card
- Chidi Njokuani vs. Albert Duraev — Middleweight
- Alex Perez vs. Manel Kape — Flyweight
- Andrea Lee vs. Maycee Barber — Women's Flyweight
- Nate Landwehr vs. Austin Lingo — Featherweight
- Holly Holm vs. Yana Santos — Women's Bantamweight
- Marlon Vera vs. Cory Sandhagen — Bantamweight
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.