The UFC is slated to take over the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX on Saturday, July 30 for UFC 277.
This week's event is headlined by a UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship bout as Julianna Pena defends her title against the former champion, Amanda Nunes. The two previously met at UFC 269, resulting in a technical submission victory for Pena.
Of course, the main event isn't the only important matchup this week.
Here's the full fight card, including odds and predictions for each bout at UFC 277.
UFC 277: Pena vs. Nunes 2 Fight Card This Weekend
Click any matchup for The Duel's full betting preview, including odds, predictions and stats.
- Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
- Anthony Smith vs. Magomed Ankalaev
UFC 277 Undercard and Prelims
- Alex Morono vs. Matt Semelsberger
- Drew Dober vs. Rafael Alves
- Don'Tale Mayes vs. Hamdy Abdelwahab
- Drakkar Klose vs. Rafa Garcia
- Michael Morales vs. Adam Fugitt
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Nick Negumereanu vs. Ihor Potieria
- Orion Cosce vs. Blood Diamond
UFC 277: Pena vs. Nunes 2 Schedule & Start Time
The UFC 277 main card is scheduled to begin at 10:00 p.m. ET. Pena vs. Nunes 2 will be the final fight on the five-fight main card, so the start time for the main event will depend on how long the earlier fights go. The eight-fight preliminary card is scheduled for a 6:00 p.m. ET start time.
UFC 277 Odds and Predictions
- Nunes (-290) def. Pena (+225) - 68%
- Moreno (-225) def. Kara-France (+180) - 75%
- Pavlovich (-144) def. Lewis (+118) - 50%
- Pantoja (-194) def. Perez (+154) - 89%
- Ankalaev (-590) def. Smith (+410) - 84%
- Semelsberger (-164) def. Morono (+134) - 62%
- Dober (-178) def. Alves (+144) - 79%
- Mayes (-200) def. Abdelwahab (+160) - 75%
- Klose (-215) def. Garcia (+172) - 88%
- Morales (-700) def. Fuggit (+470) - 96%
- Edwards (-128) def. Kim (+104) - 69%
- Potieria (+100) def. Negumereanu (-122) - 60%
- Cosce (-205) def. Diamond (+164) - 69%
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.