Fans in attendance at T-Mobile Arena are in for some excitement on Saturday night as the UFC 276 card is stacked with talented fighters.
This week's event is headlined by a title-fight doubleheader. Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will attempt to defend his title against Jared Cannonier and featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski will attempt defend his title against Max Holloway in a pair of great matchups.
Of course, the main events aren't the only important competitions this week.
Here's the full fight card, including odds and predictions for each bout at UFC 276.
UFC 276 Fight Card This Weekend
Click any matchup for The Duel's full betting preview, including odds, predictions and stats.
- Israel Adesanya vs. Jared Cannonier
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway
- Pedro Munhoz vs Sean O'Malley
- Sean Strickland vs Alex Pereira
- Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barberena
UFC 276 Undercard and Prelims
- Brad Riddell vs. Jalin Turner
- Ian Garry vs. Gabe Green
- Jim Miller vs. Donald Cerrone
- Brad Tavares vs Dricus Du Plessis
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs Julija Stoliarenko
- Uriah Hall vs Andre Muniz
- Jessica Eye vs. Maycee Barber
UFC 276 Schedule & Start Time
The UFC 276 main card is schedule to begin at 10:00 p.m. ET. Adesanya vs. Cannonier will be the final fight on the five-fight main card, so the start time for the main event will depend on how long the earlier fights go. The seven-fight preliminary card is schedule for a 6:00 p.m. ET start time.
UFC 276 Odds and Predictions
- Adesanya (-500) def. Cannonier (+360) - 91%
- Volkanovski (-210) def. Holloway (+168) - 66%
- O'Malley (-320) def. Munhoz (+245) - 84%
- Strickland (-130) def. Pereira (+106) - 51%
- Barberena (-110) def. Lawler (-110) - 55%
- Turner (-148) def. Riddell (+120) - 57%
- Garry (-176) def. Green (+142) - 81%
- Miller (-200) def. Cerrone (+160) - 74%
- Du Plessis (-160) def. Tavares (+130) - 83%
- Rose-Clark (-158) def. Stoliarenko (+128) - 87%
- Muniz (-340) def. Hall (+260) - 84%
- Barber (-290) def. Eye (+225) - 90%