After a week off, the UFC is back with one of the biggest fight cards of early 2022. Headlined by two title fights, UFC 273 will go live from VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday, April 9.
Here's the full fight card, including odds and predictions for each bout at UFC 273.
UFC 273 Fight Card This Weekend
Click any matchup for The Duel's full betting preview.
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Chan Sung Jung (Featherweight Championship)
- Aljamain Sterling vs Petr Yan (Bantamweight Championship)
- Gilbert Burns vs Khamzat Chimaev
- Mackenzie Dern vs Tecia Torres
- Ian Garry vs Darian Weeks
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Marcin Tybura
- Aspen Ladd vs Raquel Pennington
- Mickey Gall vs Mike Malott
- Vinc Pichel vs Mark Madsen
- Aleksei Oleinik vs Jared Vanderaa
- Anthony Hernandez vs Josh Fremd
- Piera Rodriguez vs Kay Hansen
- Julio Arce vs Daniel Santos
UFC 273 Schedule & Start Time
UFC 273 will take place on Saturday, April 9. The Early Prelims card will begin at 6:15 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass. This will be followed by the Prelims on ESPN and ESPN+ at 8:00 p.m. ET. Finally, the Main Card will be available on pay-per-view through ESPN+ at 10:00 p.m. ET.
UFC 273 Odds and Predictions
- Volkanovski (-800) def. Jung (+520)
- Yan (-480) def. Sterling (+350)
- Chimaev (-650) def. Burns (+440)
- Dern (-122) def. Torres (+100)
- Garry (-385) def. Weeks (+290)
- Rozenstruik (-158) def. Tybura (+128)
- Pennington (-192) def. Ladd (+154)
- Malott (-184) def. Gall (+148)
- Madsen (+116) def. Pichel (-142)
- Oleinik (-102) def. Vanderaa (-120)
- Hernandez (-184) def. Fremd (+148)
- Rodriguez (-132) def. Hansen (+108)
- Arce (-200) def. Santos (+160)
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.