Jeremy Stephens vs Calvin Kattar Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 249
Stephens vs Kattar Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Featherweight Bout — Main Card
Jeremy "Lil' Heathen" Stephens (28-17-0, 19 KOs) vs. Calvin "The Boston Finisher" Kattar (20-4-0, 10 9s)
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the pay-per-view main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Stephens vs Kattar Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jeremy Stephens: (+205)
- Calvin Kattar: (-250)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Stephens by KO/TKO: (+450)
- Stephens by Points: (+550)
- Stephens by Submission: (+2300)
- Kattar by KO/TKO: (+300)
- Kattar by Points: (+125)
- Kattar by Submission: (+1000)
Stephens vs Kattar Betting Trends & Stats
- Stephens lost to Yair Rodriguez, by decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 18, 2019.
- Kattar lost to Zabit Magomedsharipov, by decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Stephens lands an average of 3.09 significant strikes per minute with a 40 percent accuracy rate.
- Stephens absorbs an average of 2.98 significant strikes per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Kattar lands an average of 5.12 significant strikes per minute with a 41 percent accuracy rate.
- Kattar absorbs an average of 6.36 significant strikes per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
Get $20 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!