Oleinik vs Werdum Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Heavyweight Bout - Preliminary Card
Aleksei "The Boa Constrictor" Oleinik (58-13-1, 46 submissions) Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum (23-8-1, 11 submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the second-last fight on the prelim card, which starts at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Oleinik vs Werdum Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aleksei Oleinik: (+260)
- Fabricio Werdum: (-330)
Method of Victory:
- Oleinik by KO/TKO: (+950)
- Oleinik by Points: (+1100)
- Oleinik by Submission (+550)
- Werdum by KO/TKO: (+135)
- Werdum by Points (+280)
- Werdum by Submission (+550)
Oleinik vs Werdum Betting Trends
- Oleinik defeated Maurice Greene, by submission, in his most recent fight on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Werdum lost to Alexander Volkov, by knockout, in his most recent fight on March 16, 2018.
- Oleinik lands an average of 3.08 and absorbs an average of 3.25 significant strikes per minute.
- Werdum lands an average of 3.61 and absorbs an average of 2.45 significant strikes per minute.
- Oleinik averages 3.01 takedowns landed and 2.8 submission attempts per 15 minutes.
- Werdum averages 1.65 takedowns landed and 1.1 submission attempts per 15 minutes.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!