UCLA vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
UCLA Bruins (8-2, 4-0 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (9-2, 3-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
UCLA vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+150) | ARIZ: (-178)
Spread: UCLA: +3.5 (-106) | ARIZ: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (N/A) | ARIZ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+5000) | ARIZ: (+6500)
UCLA vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCLA vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA defeated Arizona, 69-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- UCLA is 4-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- UCLA is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- UCLA defeated Arizona State, 81-75 (OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Arizona lost to USC, 87-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.