Tulane vs Army Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
Tulane vs Army Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Tulane Green Wave (3-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Tulane vs Army Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULN: (-145) | ARMY: (+125)
Spread: TULN: -2.5 (-115) | ARMY: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TULN: 34% | ARMY: 66%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TULN: (N/A) | ARMY: (+25000)
Tulane vs Army Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tulane defeated Army, 21-17, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 23, 2017.
- Tulane is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Tulane is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Tulane is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Independent opponents.
- Army is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents.
- Tulane defeated Houston, 38-31, at home in Week 4.
- Army defeated Morgan State, 52-21, at home in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.