Cover Photo: Getty Images
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Game Info
No. 6 Oklahoma City Thunder (49-33, 22-19 Away) vs. No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 32-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+138) | POR: (-162)
Spread: OKC: +3.5 (-110) | POR: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 225 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKC: 73% | POR: 27%
Series Price: OKC: (-172) | POR: (+140)
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma City was 4-0 against the spread (ATS) and straight up against Portland this season.
- The total went under in two of the four games between Oklahoma City and Portland this season.
- The total went under in 12 of Oklahoma City's 16 games as a road underdog this season.
- Portland was 24-16-1 ATS in home games this season.
- Oklahoma City was 21-20 ATS in road games this season.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Thunder betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match / Total Double: Oklahoma City / Over 224.5 (+330) – Despite sweeping Portland 4-0 in the regular season by an average margin of 7.0 points per game (PPG), the Thunder enter this series as the underdogs to win Game 1. The average game total in the four regular-season matchups between these two was also 234.5 PPG, which is a noticeable 10.0 points higher than this matchup's projected line of 224.5.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.