Trail Blazers vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 5
By Zach Brunner
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Game 5 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 5 (LAL Leads 3-1)
No. 8 Portland Trail Blazers (35-39) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+700) | LAL: (-1100)
Spread: POR: +13 (-110) | LAL: -13 (-110)
Total: 223.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (N/A) | LAL: (N/A)
Series Price: POR: (+6500) | LAL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+25000) | LAL: (+320)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Lakers -13
Over/Under: Under 223.5
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The Lakers defeated Portland in Game 4, 135-115.
- Portland is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Portland's last 10 games.
- The Lakers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of the Lakers' last 15 games.
Damian Lillard Injury Update
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard has been ruled out with a knee injury for Game 5 against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Trail Blazers vs Lakers Stats
- Portland is averaging 114.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 116.1 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.5 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!