Texas Tech vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (17-8, 9-7 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Baylor Bears (20-1, 12-1 Big 12)
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Texas Tech vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+285) | BAY: (-355)
Spread: TTU: +8 (-110) | BAY: -8 (-100)
Total: 138 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (35%) | BAY: (65%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: TTU: (+3000) | BAY: (+330)
Texas Tech vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 20.7%
Texas Tech vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Texas Tech, 68-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Texas Tech is 78-59 all-time in 137 head-to-head games against Baylor.
- Baylor is 4-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 10-15 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Baylor is 14-7 ATS this season.
- Texas Tech defeated Iowa State, 81-54, in its most recent game on March 4, 2021.
- Baylor defeated then-No. 17 Oklahoma State, 81-70, in its most recent game on March 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!