Stanford vs Oregon State Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
Stanford Cardinal (2-2, 2-2 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (2-3, 2-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
Stanford vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (-154) | OSU: (+126)
Spread: STAN: -2.5 (-122) | OSU: +2.5 (+100)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (34%) | OSU: (66%)
Stanford vs Oregon State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Stanford: (57.7%) | Oregon State: (42.3%)
Stanford vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Stanford defeated Oregon State, 31-28, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Stanford is 58-25-3 in the 86 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Stanford is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games
- Oregon State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oregon State's last five games.
- Stanford defeated then-No. 22 Washington, 31-26, in its most recent game.
- Oregon State lost to Utah, 30-24, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!