Spain vs Poland Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup — Group Stage
Spain vs Poland
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Estadio Olímpico de la Cartuja — Seville, Spain
Spain vs Poland Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Spain: (-290) | Poland: (+750) | DRAW: (+390)
Spread: Spain: -1 (+105) | Poland: +1 (+210)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-132) | Under: (+108)
Team to Score the First Goal: Spain: (-330) | Poland: (+290) I NO GOALS: (+1300)
Spain vs Poland Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Infogol.
Spain vs Poland Betting Trends & Stats
- Spain defeated Poland, 6-0, in an international friendly in their last head-to-head matchup on June 8, 2010.
- Spain played Sweden to a draw in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 14, 2021.
- Poland lost to Slovakia, 2-1, in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 14, 2021.
- Spain is 0-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- Poland is 0-0-1, (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.