Friday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Saint Peter's Peacocks and the Manhattan Jaspers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Saint Peter's vs Manhattan Point Spread
Manhattan is a 6.5-point underdog against Saint Peter's. Manhattan is -118 to cover the spread, and Saint Peter's is -104.
Saint Peter's vs Manhattan Over/Under
An over/under of 133.5 has been set for Saint Peter's-Manhattan on January 28, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Saint Peter's vs Manhattan Moneyline
Manhattan is a +220 underdog on the moneyline, while Saint Peter's is a -275 favorite.
Saint Peter's vs Manhattan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Saint Peter's wins (69.5%)
Saint Peter's vs Manhattan Betting Trends
- Saint Peter's has beaten the spread seven times in 15 games.
- The Peacocks have no wins ATS (0-3-1) as a 6.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 15 Saint Peter's games so far this season, five have gone over the total.
- Manhattan is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- As a 6.5-point underdog or more, the Jaspers have one win ATS (1-3) this year.
- This year, 12 of Manhattan's 16 games have hit the over.
Saint Peter's vs Manhattan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Saint Peter's: (-275) | Manhattan: (+220)
- Spread: Saint Peter's: -6.5 (-104) | Manhattan: +6.5 (-118)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!