There's no shortage of young talent in the 2022 NBA Draft, and that includes Rutgers Scarlet Knights prospect Ron Harper Jr.
Harper balled out during his college career, but the question remains whether he will hear his name called on draft night or not.
Here's everything you need to know about Harper ahead of the 2022 NBA Draft.
Ron Harper Jr. Mock Draft 2022
Yahoo! Sports predictions are from Raphielle Johnson's latest mock draft. CBS Sports' predictions are from Kyle Boone's latest mock draft. Bleacher Report's projections are from Jonathan Wasserman's latest mock draft.
Yahoo! Sports: Portland Trail Blazers (No. 59)
CBS Sports: Undrafted
Bleacher Report: Indiana Pacers (No. 60)
Ron Harper Jr. NBA Draft Stock & Projection
- Portland Trail Blazers (No. 59) - 1
- Indiana Pacers (No. 60) - 1
Undrafted - 1
Two of the three mock drafts highlighted project Harper to sneak into the second round, but CBS Sports sees the Rutgers standout going undrafted. He is going to be criticized for his lack of athleticism, but Harper has the same makeup as a player like PJ Tucker. Landing with the right team could help him develop as a spot-up shooter and perimeter defender.
Ron Harper Jr. Stats
2021-22 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (Senior)
- 15.8 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.9 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.6 blocks, 1.6 turnovers, 2.1 3-pointers, 34.3 minutes per game. 44.2% field goal, 39.8% 3-point shooting.
2020-21 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (Junior)
- 14.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.7 steals, 0.6 blocks, 1.1 turnovers, 1.7 3-pointers, 32.0 minutes per game. 44.1% field goal, 31.0% 3-point shooting.
2019-20 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (Sophomore)
- 12.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 0.8 steals, 0.8 blocks, 1.1 turnovers, 1.2 3-pointers, 28.1 minutes per game. 45.2% field goal, 34.9% 3-point shooting.
2018-19 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (Freshman)
- 7.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 0.6 steals, 0.5 blocks, 0.9 turnovers, 1.0 3-pointers, 22.3 minutes per game. 41.3% field goal, 27.8% 3-point shooting.
Harper just kept on improving as his minutes increased every year. The most crucial part of his development over the years has to be his three-point shot. The 22-year-old went from shooting under 30% from longe range as a freshman to nearly 40% as a senior. Knocking down over two shots from beyond the arc per game shows he has the upside of an NBA role player.
Ron Harper Jr. Height, Wingspan & Age
All height, weight and workout information is from NBA.com.
- Age: 22 years (born 2000)
- Height: 6'5.5"
- Weight: 240.4 lbs
- Wingspan: 7'1.25"
Ron Harper Jr. Highlights
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.