Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Pirates Game Info
Colorado Rockies (20-25, 11-14 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (24-20, 9-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Rockies vs Pirates Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-116) | PIT: (+102)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+144) | PIT: +1.5 (-168)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 75% | PIT: 25%
Starting Pitcher: COL: German Marquez (4-2, 3.80 ERA) | PIT: Chris Archer (1-3, 5.58 ERA)
Rockies vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Colorado's last 15 games.
- Colorado is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
Rockies vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Rockies-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- German Marquez Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-166) – Marquez has been solid this season, tallying a 3.80 ERA through 10 starts, and he's been a great source of strikeouts as well with 65 Ks in 64 innings. The Colorado Rockies' starter has struck out at least six batters in five consecutive starts. Additionally, Marquez has fanned at least six hitters in eight of his 10 starts on the season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.