Rockets vs Thunder Game Info
Houston Rockets (25-11, 12-7 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (21-16, 12-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Rockets vs Thunder Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-184) | OKC: (+156)
Spread: HOU: -4 (-110) | OKC: +4 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 84% | OKC: 16%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+950) | OKC: (+21000)
Rockets vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Houston is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Houston is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Oklahoma City is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oklahoma City's last eight games.
Rockets vs Thunder Stats
- Houston is averaging 119.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 113.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 108.8 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 107.4 PPG (No. 11 in the NBA).
Rockets vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Rockets-Thunder betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Russell Westbrook - Points + Rebounds + Assists: Over 39.5 (-118) — Russell Westbrook returns to Oklahoma City for the first time since being traded by the Thunder in July, and he rested Wednesday night's game ahead of his return Thursday night. It will be an emotional, high-energy night in OKC. He has not yet posted a triple-double against the Thunder in his career, but in the first meeting between these two this season, Westbrook's total in these three stats totaled 42 (21 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists). Westbrook has also been competing near this combined total lately too, averaging 42.6 (points + rebounds + assists) per game over his last 10 performances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.