Rockets vs Kings Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Houston Rockets (12-31, 5-18 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (17-27, 11-14 Home)
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Rockets vs Kings Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+184) | SAC: (-220)
Spread: HOU: +5 (-110) | SAC: -5 (-110)
Total: 238 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+50000) | SAC: (+50000)
Rockets vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Sacramento Kings win (71.8%)
Rockets vs Kings Betting Trends
- Houston is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 games against Sacramento.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Houston's last 15 games.
- Sacramento is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Sacramento's last 20 games in January.
Rockets vs Kings Prop Bets
- De'Aaron Fox — 22.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Christian Wood — 18.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Tyrese Haliburton — 16.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Christian Wood — 10.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Jae'Sean Tate — 5.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Harrison Barnes — 5.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Tyrese Haliburton — 8.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- De'Aaron Fox — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Kevin Porter Jr. — 4.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.