Rockets vs Jazz Game Info
Houston Rockets (28-17, 13-10 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (32-13, 18-3 Home)
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Rockets vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+640) | UTA: (-1050)
Spread: HOU: +12.5 (-110) | UTA: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 56% | UTA: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+1200) | UTA: (+1600)
Rockets vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Houston is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Houston is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Utah.
- Utah is 13-2-1 ATS in its last 16 games.
- Utah is 14-1 straight up in its last 15 games.
Rockets vs Jazz Stats
- Houston is averaging 118.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.3 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Utah is averaging 111.1 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 105.8 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Houston lost to the Denver Nuggets, 117-110, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 26.
- Utah defeated the Dallas Mavericks, 112-107, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Rockets vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Rockets-Jazz betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Donovan Mitchell - Points: Over 23.5 (-120) – Like the rest of the Jazz, Donovan Mitchell has been on fire recently. Over his last six games, Mitchell is averaging 27.7 PPG, scoring at least 25 points in four of those six. Against a Rockets team that comes in with the league's eighth-worst scoring defense, Mitchell certainly has a chance to keep this impressive run going.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.