The Cincinnati Reds are among the MLB teams in action on Friday, versus the Pittsburgh Pirates.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Reds vs Pirates Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (46-70) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (46-72)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reds vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-118) | PIT: (+100)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+140) | PIT: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Reds vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Graham Ashcraft (5-3) for the Cincinnati Reds, and Bryse Wilson (2-7) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Reds vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (50.6%)
Reds vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Reds, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +100, and Cincinnati is -118 playing on the road.
Reds vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Reds. The Pirates are -170 to cover the spread, and the Reds are +140.
Reds vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for Reds-Pirates on August 19 is 8. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 25 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Cincinnati has won eight of 17 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati's games have gone over the total in 54 of their 112 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 36 of the 101 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (35.6%).
- Pittsburgh has a 35-62 record (winning just 36.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 116 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-55-10).