The MLB schedule on Monday includes the Cincinnati Reds facing the Miami Marlins.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Reds vs Marlins Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (36-58) vs. Miami Marlins (45-50)
- Date: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-138) | MIA: (+118)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+146) | MIA: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Reds vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cincinnati Reds looking to Nick Lodolo (2-3), and Trevor Rogers (4-9) getting the nod for the Miami Marlins.
Reds vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlines win (53,7%)
Reds vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Marlins, Cincinnati is the favorite at -138, and Miami is +118 playing on the road.
Reds vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the spread (-178 to cover), and Cincinnati is +146 to cover the runline.
Reds vs Marlins Over/Under
- Reds versus Marlins on July 25 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over +100 and the under set at -122.
Reds vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Reds have come away with seven wins in the 17 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Cincinnati has a win-loss record of 5-4 when favored by -126 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Cincinnati and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 90 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have been the underdog on the moneyline 48 total times this season. They've gone 16-32 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Miami has a 12-26 record (winning just 31.6% of its games).
- In the 95 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-46-3).