The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Boston Red Sox and the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Red Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (54-55) vs. Kansas City Royals (43-65)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Red Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-148) | KC: (+126)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+110) | KC: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Red Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Boston Red Sox looking to Kutter Crawford (3-3), and Brad Keller (5-12) answering the bell for the Kansas City Royals.
Red Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (52.1%)
Red Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Boston is the favorite, -148 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +126 underdog despite being at home.
Red Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The Royals are -132 to cover, and the Red Sox are +110.
Red Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- The Red Sox-Royals contest on August 7 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -112 and the under at -108.
Red Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been chosen as favorites in 50 games this year and have walked away with the win 28 times (56%) in those games.
- Boston has a mark of 16-15 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 45 of their 104 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals are 27-47 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.5% of those games).
- Kansas City has an 18-33 record (winning just 35.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Kansas City has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times this season for a 48-45-4 record against the over/under.