Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Rays Game Info
Boston Red Sox (6-13, 3-10 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (14-5, 7-3 Home)
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+104) | TB: (-120)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-210) | TB: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 14% | TB: 86%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (1-2, 7.98 ERA) | TB: Ryne Stanek (0-0, 1.93 ERA)
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 3-16 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Tampa Bay is 8-2 both ATS and 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tampa Bay's last eight games.
Red Sox vs Rays Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: Tampa Bay Rays to Lead (+290) – The Boston Red Sox are starting Eduardo Rodriguez on the mound, who has struggled thus far. Rodriguez has a 7.98 ERA this season, and he's given up two first-inning runs through three starts. Meanwhile, the Tampa Bay Rays' starter Ryne Stanek has yet to allow a first-inning run this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.