The Friday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Boston Red Sox and the Baltimore Orioles.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Orioles Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (21-23) vs. Baltimore Orioles (18-27)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-196) | BAL: (+164)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+102) | BAL: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Red Sox vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Boston Red Sox looking to Garrett Whitlock (1-1), and Kyle Bradish (1-3) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Red Sox vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (74.8%)
Red Sox vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +164 on the moneyline, while Boston is a -196 favorite at home.
Red Sox vs Orioles Spread
- The Red Sox are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Orioles. The Red Sox are +102 to cover, and the Orioles are -122.
Red Sox vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Red Sox versus Orioles contest on May 27 has been set at 9.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have come away with 12 wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Boston has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -198.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 17 of their 45 opportunities.
- The Orioles have won 34.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (14-27).
- Baltimore has a 5-9 record (winning just 35.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 16 times this season for a 16-26-2 record against the over/under.