Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Orioles Game Info
Boston Red Sox (17-18, 9-11 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (12-22, 4-11 Home)
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-160) | BAL: (+138)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-104) | BAL: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 78% | BAL: 22%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Josh Smith (0-0, 0.00 ERA) | BAL: John Means (3-3, 2.81 ERA)
Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
- Boston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Baltimore's last nine games.
- Baltimore is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
Red Sox vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Sixth Inning: Boston Red Sox (-116) – The Red Sox have quietly strung together an impressive streak, winning six of their last seven games. Boston has been on fire offensively too, averaging 7.8 runs per game over its last seven contests. If the Red Sox's lineup stays hot, Boston could have the lead after the sixth inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.