Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Athletics Game Info
Boston Red Sox (1-3, 1-3 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (3-3, 3-3 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum — Oakland, CA
Red Sox vs Athletics Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-130) | OAK: (+114)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+116) | OAK: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 76% | OAK: 24%
Starting Pitchers: BOS: David Price | OAK: Aaron Brooks
Red Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 2-6 ATS in its last eight road games against Oakland, dating back to 2018.
- The total has gone over in five of Boston's last six road games.
- The total has gone under in Oakland's last five home games.
- Oakland is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games at home, dating back to 2018.
- Oakland was 4-2 straight up against Boston in 2018.
Red Sox vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Athletics betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Run Line: Boston Red Sox -1.5 (+640) – Boston shelled Wade LeBlanc for three first-inning runs in its last game and should have a good chance for a repeat performance with Aaron Brooks toeing the rubber for Oakland on Monday night. Brooks has allowed 13 runs in 9.2 career first-innings pitched and, as a starter, he's allowed a .333/.416/.507 career slash line to opposing hitters making their first plate appearance.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.