Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Astros Game Info
Boston Red Sox (27-24, 14-14 Away) vs. Houston Astros (34-18, 19-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Red Sox vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+114) | HOU: (-132)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-180) | HOU: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 43% | HOU: 57%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: David Price (2-2, 3.29 ERA) | HOU: Brad Peacock (5-2, 3.59 ERA)
Red Sox vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Boston is 11-4 straight up in its last 15 games on the road.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games when playing on the road against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Houston's last nine games.
- Houston is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games at home.
- Houston is 1-5 straight up in its last six games when playing at home against Boston.
- The total has hit the under in each of the last five games between the Red Sox and the Astros.
Red Sox vs Astros Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Bregman: To Hit a Home Run (+300) – Bregman's numbers against Boston's starter David Price are off the charts. The third baseman is 3-for-7 with a home run and a 1.556 OPS. Bregman also has 15 jacks on the season, putting him on pace to set a new career high after hitting 31 last year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.